Requirements for information placement in DIKIDI
All information about a company or a private specialist posted in the DIKIDI service must be reliable and fully describe the activities of the company or private specialist and comply with the Partner Agreement.
Requirements for filling in text information
- Text must be written in accordance with the rules of punctuation and spelling, without typos.
- It is allowed to use another language in accordance with its spelling rules.
- Between words and after punctuation marks should be put space (Example: "Scissors, mirror, comb.").
- The text must begin with a capital letter. Writing words entirely in capital letters is allowed only for common abbreviations or registered trademarks.
- It is unacceptable to use spacing in the text (example: i n f o r m a t i o n).
- Photos and other images must be uploaded in good quality, in JPG format and no larger than 15 MB.
- Images must not contain contact information (phone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, instant messenger service numbers, etc.).
- The images must not contain advertising information.
- Images must not contain writings, effects, overlays, stamps, pictures, drawings, geometric shapes, lines, or other image decorating tools
- Images must display only current and reliable information.
Requirements for filling out the Company/Freelancer profile.
- Logo requirements:
- The image must contain the company's trademark or be consistent with the direction of the work;
- In the case of registration as a private specialist, you must upload a personal photo with a picture of your face, without headgear and appropriate subject matter (photos from the beach, for example, are not suitable). The number of people in the photo must be no more than one. Pictures must not show any other objects or services that do not correspond to the subject matter.
- Company name or the name of a specialist must be the real names of the company/specialist.
- Phone numbers should be listed only available to call.
- The address should be specified without the words "street" and "city".
- The description of the company ("A few words about the company") should not contain advertising with the purpose to distribute goods and services, or any inaccurate information.
- In the gallery of the interior of the company should not be placed photos with examples of work or with the presence of people.
Requirements for filling in the сompany's employees profiles and services catalog
Name, last name, position, category of the staff must be specified with a capital letter.
- The services provided by a staff are listed in full.
- Information about the duration and cost of the procedure is mandatory.
Requirements for completing and maintaining a schedule and appointments
- Staffs’ schedule must be updated timely (at least one week before the expiration of the current schedule; if the schedule is adjusted, the changes must be made immediately, on the same day).
- Appointments must be reflected in a timely manner (immediately) and in full, regardless of how they were made (online, phone call, etc.).
The administration of DIKIDI has the right to modify or/and amend these Requirements unilaterally without any special notice. These Requirements are an open and publicly available document.