How to increase Retention
Everything we do for our customers, we do so that they were satisfied and come back to us again.
The loyalty of regular customers is not only a stable income, but also a reduction in advertising costs with the help of recommendations through word of mouth.
What is important to do, to increase customer retention?
1. It's important to focus on the moment of the FIRST visit. If the client liked everything — great! But don't let him go on a free voyage. While he is paying, invite him to make new appointment. Maybe with an attractive offer like a bonus or discount.
1. It's important to focus on the moment of the FIRST visit. If a customer liked everything — great! But don't let him go free. While he is calculating, invite him to book for the next session. You can do it immediately with an attractive offer in the form of a bonus or discount.
Bonus “cashback” works great for retention - the amount that is credited to a customer for the next visit and burns out within a certain time. It is optimal to set the "life" of the bonus no more than 1-2 months.
How to set up a Bonus program in DIKIDI
2. A customer will appreciate your care and attention if you contact him the next day after appointment and wonder if he is all right and if he liked everything. He will be charmed if you give additional recommendations on the necessary care after the provided service and make it clear that you are always in touch if something goes wrong.
By the way, if the customer didn't make a new appointment right after your service, such a call is another chance to offer a new visit. Here, standard options which you can use during the dialogue:
- It's better to book an appointment for this specialist in advance, because there may simply be no free time later.
- Since you have bonuses which burns down in a week so as not to forget - we offer to book an appointment in advance to spend this bonus.
3. If you do not have the opportunity to quickly contact each customer after his visit, set up a review request (SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram), which will be sent to customer's phone in a TIMELY manner and will allow you to receive feedback. A positive review will work "at a distance" and will be able to attract new customers. And negative feedback will give you a chance to work on mistakes and return a dissatisfied customer.
More information about the Review request notification
4. To prevent customers from forgetting that it's time to bookservices, set up a return visit invitation, which will be automatically sent to customers after their visit. Invitations will be sent via WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS or the DIKIDI Online app.
More about the Return visit invitation
5. If a customer has visited you repeatedly, but for some reason has not been for more than 3-6 months, we revive and sway such custmers with special offers, bonuses, open days. Especially if the customer is loyal.
You can call and, having offered, for example, accrual of bonuses, just chat with customer, carefully find out the reason for such a long absence. It happens that the true reason is absolutely unpredictable, for example, tactless behavior or even rudeness of the master, which you did not even suspect. All these points can be worked out and a customer will be returned.
In DIKIDI you can create mass mailing for the necessary customer group. In yor message you can write any offer:
- Invitation to try NEW SERVICES;
- Accrual of bonuses in honor of the upcoming holiday;
- Special offer or personal bonus for loyalty to the company.
Many companies do not send out mailing lists and do not call their customers, because they are afraid to annoy them. While leading companies keep their finger on the pulse and regularly remind customers of themselves.
IT'S ALL ABOUT SUPPLY! Your task is to guess what customer desires and please him. And do not be afraid to initiate contact first.
If a customer is not interested in your offer, he will ignore it. The lowest percentage will give an aggressive backlash, and that most likely for their personal reasons that are beyond your control. And a greater percentage of your loyal customers will react positively and book an appointment again.
How to work with the Retention section in DIKIDI