Notifications to customers via WhatsApp
How does it work?
The DIKIDI service is integrated with WhatsApp so that you can send notifications to customers through this messenger. Reminders, notification when booking, notification of cancellation of appointment, invitation to return visit, request for review - all these notifications can be sent to the client in WhatsApp from your number or WhatsApp business account
- communicate with the customer in a familiar messenger,
- request for review and receive a responses to messages
- not to spend money on sms
To connect, you will need a phone with WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business installed, from which number you plan to send messages.
If you are using the Beta version of WhatsApp web (for use on multiple devices), BE SURE to disable it. Otherwise, the connection will not work
IMPORTANT!!! Your phone to which WhatsApp is linked must always be online. Otherwise, the attempt to send a notification to the client will be unsuccessful
IT's IMPORTANT that the integration works Continuously do not run WhatsApp Web on computers. This may disable integration and messages will stop being sent.
1. Go to the web version of the service on the website dikidi.net/business to your project. Next, go to Settings - Notifications. Turn on the Sending сhannels tab and click on Get Started on WhatsApp channel
Attention!!! the first 3 days after the connection, the channel will work for free. This will be enough for testing. Then the channel will be disconnected before payment and a new connection
2. Then enter the number and click on Get Started
3. After that, the system will download your QR code for linking WhatsApp. At this time, open WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business on your phone. Go to Settings in the Linked devices section, click on Link a Device.
Scan the QR code that opens on the screen. If the binding failed, just try again. If the binding is successful, you will see messages about it. Open windows can be closed
4. Check if the above Notifications are enabled?! In the Types of notifications section, enable the types of messages that you would like to send to customers.
5. Set up message templates. The included notifications already have basic templates and they will be sent to clients. You can change them in the Notification templates section