Notifications to Customers via WhatsApp
How does it work?
The DIKIDI service is integrated with WhatsApp so that you can send notifications to customers through this messenger. Reminders, notification when booking, notification of appointment cancellation, invitation to return visit, request for review — all these notifications can be sent to your customers via WhatsApp from your number or WhatsApp business account.
— communicate with customers in a familiar messenger;
— request for reviews and receive responses to messages;
— not to spend money on sms.
To connect, you will need a phone with WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business installed, from which number you plan to send messages.
Attention. Your phone to which WhatsApp is linked must always be online. Otherwise, the attempt to send your notifications to customers will be unsuccessful.
If you are using the Beta version of WhatsApp web (for use on multiple devices), be sure to disable it. Otherwise, the connection will not work.
Attention. It's important that the integration works continuously, so do not run WhatsApp Web on computers. This may disable integration and messages will stop being sent.
How to enable notifications in WhatsApp:
1. In the DIKIDI web version go to your project. Next, go to "Settings" - "Notifications". Turn on the "Sending сhannels" tab, choose the WhatsApp channel and click on the "Get Started" button.
Attention. The first 3 days after the connection, the channel will work for free. This will be enough for testing. Then the channel will be disconnected before payment and a new connection.
In the DIKIDI Business app, go to the "Notifications" section, click the "Enable" button and in the window that opens, click "Connect" on the WhatsApp channel.
2. Agree to the terms and choose to "Pay" or "3 days for free" trial period.
3. After that, the system will download your QR code for linking WhatsApp. At this time, open WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business on your phone. Go to "Settings" in the "Linked devices" section, click on "Link a Device".
Scan the QR code that opens on your screen. If the binding failed, just try again. If the binding is successful, you will see messages about it. Now open windows can be closed.
4. Check if the notifications you would like to send to customers are enabled in the "Types of notifications" section.
5. Set up notification templates. Our service already has basic templates and they will be sent to clients. You can change them in the "Templates" section.