How to connect the online sale of Certificates and increase profits.
The service sector is actively going online. The leading trends now are:
- Online booking for services;
- Online prepayment for services;
- Online purchase/sale of gift certificates.
Let's focus on the Online sale of certificates.
The service sector rarely implies prepayment, especially long before the providing of the service.
Gift certificates in this case are a great way to increase sales and get paid for services in advance.
Moreover, the limited validity period of certificates provides incomplete clients turnover. So services are provided, on average, for 70% of the amount received, 30% of the money goes to the business just as a gift.
Online sale of electronic certificates makes them more accessible for the clients, and the purchase is as simple and convenient as possible. Now customers don’t need to go to you to buy a gift for friends or family. And you can save on delivery services.
The sale is as simple as in any online store. The client chooses the desired nominal value (amount) of the certificate, design and pays for the certificate with a bank card.
The electronic certificate with the assigned number and pin code will be instantly sent to the client or the specified addressee by e-mail.
What does the Online sale of Certificates give to a business:
- Increasing the number of spontaneous purchases by customers;
- The opportunity to send messages to customers not just with an offer to visit the service, but with an offer to buy it right now, and visit it when it is suitable for them;
- Expanding the client audience through a simple algorithm of buying and sending a certificate to anyone, even to another city or country;
- The possibility of online sale of goods. You can create gift certificates for goods and sell them in the same way as in an online store. And the certificate owner will be able to come and exchange the certificate for the selected good;
- Receiving funds for services in advance;
- Saving on printing and delivery services.
How to set up the own Certificate Online Sales page?
If you are already a business user of DIKIDI Business, you need:
- To check if your online-booking is activated. (The online certificate sale form is located on your online-booking page)
- Go to the section "Clients" - "Certificates" - "Add a certificate template" and enable online sales.
By the way, you can sell both ONLINE and OFFLINE certificates in the service.
The sale of certificates is available at the Standard and Full tariffs.
Read more about how to create and sell certificates HERE