How does it work?
DIKIDI service is integrated with WhatsApp so that you can send notifications to clients via this messenger. Visit reminders, appointment notifications, canceled appointments, invitation to repeated visit, request to clients’ review - all these notifications can be sent on WhatsApp from your number or business WhatsApp account.
This will allow you:
- to communicate with clients via familiar messenger,
- to request feedback and receive a reply to messages,
- don’t spend money for SMS.
For connecting you will need - a phone with installed WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business, from that number you plan to send messages.
- Go to your project in the web-version of the service at dikidi.net/business. Then go to Settings - Notifications. Find the tab- Sending Channels and click Connect on WhatsApp channel.
Attention!!! The first 3 days after connecting, the channel will work for free. This is enough for testing. Then the channel will be disconnected until payment and reconnecting.
- Next, enter the number and click Connect
- After that, the system will download your QR code to link WhatsApp. At this time, open WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business on your phone. Go to the section Linked Devices and click Link a Device.
Read the QR code that opens on the screen. If the linking fails, just try again. If it is successful, you will see the notification about it. Opened windows can be closed.
- Check whether the needed Notifications are enabled! In the section Settings - Notification, turn on the types of messages you would like to send to clients.
- Set the message templates. Enabled notifications already have basic templates and will be sent to clients. You can change them in the section Notification Templates.